– I will be wearing a mask and require that my clients to do so as well.
– Please bring a mask / face covering at the time of your visit.
– Options for contact less payments and consent forms will be offered.
– Schedule will be spaced to ensure that no more than one client will be entering or leaving at one time.
– That being said, only one client at a time, family members are to remain at home.
– Clients please wait in their car until their scheduled appointment time.
– Hand washing will be required by everyone entering the office for any service, this pertains to me as well.
– Any client that shows any symptoms of COVID 19 will be asked to reschedule their appointment(s) until they have been without symptoms for over 2 weeks.
The office space will be prepared to best serve each of you. All surfaces will be sanitized as well as stocking up on disposable hand towels.
“Virtual” consultations and visit follow-up, including private Qi Gong sessions are available via private Zoom sessions.
Please call or email: (845) 416-4598 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or concerns
Keep well – Vital Health is always your Best Defense!